Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am not a blogger.

Let's face it - my blog blows. 98% of that is because I'm semi-retarded and can only think of interesting things while inebriated, and 2% is because I work 16 hours a day (making inebriation less frequent, and my commitment to blogging non-existent). So I'm giving it up. At least until I have something to say.

It's much more fun to read yours anyway. Which I will do. Lurking - my favorite pastime.

Anyhow, I can pretty much sum up the next year of my life, so what is really the point? I will alternate between missing/hating/not giving a shit about Tom, I will not go on a single date, I will bill 2000 hours (in this economy?!) and I will wallow in self pity in between bouts of drunkeness. Lather, rinse, repeat. Jealous?

kisses to you, blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment